Returns & Exchanges
- Eligible item(s) for return must be unwashed, unworn, and non-embroidered with the tags attached. Item(s) may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of receipt.
- Due to high seasonal demand and limited quantities, all holiday prints must be returned or exchanged within 14 days of delivery.
- On-sale items, which are clearly marked on our price tags, may not be returned, or exchanged. All sales are final regarding to these discounted items.
- Returned or exchanged merchandise bought through The Uniform Shop Gainesville retail store or TheUniformShopGainesville.com website may be returned to the address listed below.
When will I get my refund?
You will receive a full refund for the cost of the product based on your original payment method (i.e., check or credit card). Original or return postage is not refundable. If you have placed your order with a credit card, please allow 5 to 10 business days for a refund to appear on your credit card statement. If you paid by check, your refund check will be sent to you via first-class mail.
Once your items are returned, you will receive an email notification.
How to place U.S. Return and Exchange
Orders placed online can be returned or exchange item(s) in the U.S. using our easy, online returns portal below.
1. Click here (or click the Start a Return button above) to access our easy, online returns portal.
2. Follow the steps to select item(s) you’d like to return.
3. Ship your item(s) to us:
Ship via Insured Mail (Carrier of your choice)
Send your return package to:
The Uniform Shop Gainesville – Return Dept.
132 Bradford Street, NE
Gainesville, GA 30501
4. Submit your return via email to: Sales@TheUniformShopGainesville.com.
5. Once your return has been initiated, print a copy of your email along with the original receipt (if available) and enclose with the return items.
6. Package your items.
7. Ship your package back to us based via your return method.
Send your exchange request with your returned items.
1. Return your item(s) to us by following the steps listed above.
2. Make sure to enclose a complete description of your returned item(s) and a description of the item(s) you would like for the exchange.